jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015





Hi, everybody

Today I would like to talk about Jorge Lanata, an argentine's journalist. He was born in Mar del Plata and he started his career working in a argentine's magazine called Colmena. Then he started to think about the political corruption in Argentine, and he had been write a lot of books relationed with it. He shoul be one of the most critical persona about the Cristina Fernández's goverment and for that reason he write a complaint books. But he worked in the television and in the radio too, even he make good performances like and actor too. The last book he wrote is called "10K: la década robada"; "the stolen decaded" in english. The tittle of this book refers to the ten years of Cristina Fernandez in the power.   

Maybe you should be answer, "why she likes this character?" Well, I say to you that I like very much that he hasn't outspoken to report the corruption in his country. He always gives his opinion in front of the people, because he doesn't have fear. 
I would like to do big things like him in my career. I would really love to report the bad practices in every country that I will live. 

See you the next week!
Take care


Negra. 

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Negra
    You really like the confrontational journalism!! Jajajja... I have no doubt that you will do a fantastic work like a reporter, and Chile has a lot of bad practices to discorver.
    Good Luck!

    ResponderEliminar